It does not matter how long ago you worked in the noisy environment. We can work with you to see if you are eligible for funding for hearing aids is you have a hearing loss that has resulted or been exacerbated by working in noisy environments.
Symptoms can include anything from a ringing sensation to being unable to hear the telephone or the doorbell. If you find yourself asking people to speak up more often or even having the TV excessively loud, you may be suffering from some form of hearing loss due to exposure to noise.
We work with anyone who has a hearing loss to determine whether their work environment may have caused or increased the hearing loss, some examples include:
Our hearing aids are excellent quality and there is a lot of brands and styles on offer. If you get approval you are then eligible for new hearing aids every 5 years as well as ongoing maintenance.
1. You contact us to make an appointment and we will complete a hearing assessment to determine whether your hearing loss meets the criteria. Our audiologists will also complete a case history with you.
2. If your hearing loss meets the criteria, we will ask you to contact our legal partner to have an obligation free consultation (over the phone) to discuss your eligibility further. Our legal partner’s associates are lovely and they really care about improving the patients hearing.
3. The process can take between 3 to 6 months depending on whether the patient is eligible for a cash settlement and hearing aids or just hearing aids.
4. Our legal partners manage the process and keep you informed. They work with the employer’s insurer (for example, Allianz) to process the claim.
5. Once approval is obtain, you will see your Audiologist to have your hearing aids fitted for a 30 day trial.
Just mention you found us online! Our patients value the clinical expertise of our audiologists – All our audiologists have studied a Masters degree, completed an internship and are members of Audiology Australia. Our audiologists live and breathe ear health, hearing and tinnitus 5 to 6 days a week and having been doing so for years. *Terms and Conditions Apply.